1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.(via onefitmodel)
'Anna, watching her, saw that her eyes were the same colour as the sea, and her hair, blowing across her face, was pale yellow, like the dry grasses on the sand, only lighter. She thought she was the prettiest girl she had ever seen.'
i usually hate to comment and i leave emotions for tags and stuff but this makes me so phenomenally happy. this movie is going to be a saving grace for media and animation and everything and beyond, at least is ee it this way im probably wrong but there is definitely some lgbt vibes, very strong ones and it’s not explicit i know that but if it is going in this direction then its the movie we deserve and it’s a love story and it’s subtle and beautifully animated with beautiful music from a beautiful studio and i feel like this movie is either going to be diamond in the case of showcasing a beautiful friendship and then budding romance between two girls, or the movie is still going to be extraordinary but be a nothing punch in the gut that there still cant be lgbt representation where it is deserved. im being optimistic though and im so excited and it makes me cry seeing the trailer because it’s like a wonderful garden of everythign wonderful and wahhh okay i shall stop my rant here.
» spirited away characters
north american education system: COLLEGE
north american education system: *points at 16-year-old* WHAT YOU WANT DO WHEN IN COLLEGE?!?
north american education system: *picks up 7-year-old* WHY NOT THINK ABOUT COLLEGE!??!? COLLEGE
north american education system: *throws infant against the wall* YOU GOING TO COLLEGE
Atonement (2007) dir. Joe Wright
i dont think i was tagged but i feel groddy lately so look at the times i was babely and cute webcam edition.